Every candidate must follow the SBI Clark Syllabus before attempt the entrance examination because it will be more helpful to secured higher marks with a higher rank.
Selection Process of SBI Clark
Those candidates who apply for SBI Clark go through the online test (Preliminary with Main Exam) and test the entrance examination with opted local language.
Step-1 Pre Examination
- These Preliminary exam consist of 100 mark will be conducted through online, This hundred exam time duration is 1 hour and the exam consist in 3 section.
|Name of the Test
|No. Of Question
- Each and every test are separated in time duration as shown on the right side of the question paper. In this exam every the wrong answer negative mark is applicable.
- 1/4th mark is deducted for every wrong answer and there is no minimum mark are perceived for an individual test or aggregate score.
- Selection-wise marks will not be maintained.
- An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank approximate 10 times the number of vacancies subject to ability will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the list of candidates arranges in descending order of aggregate mark secured in the examination.
Step-2 Main Examination
- These are the SBI Clark Syllabus structure of online main examination:
|Name of the Test
|No. of Question
|General and Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
|2 Hr. 40 Min.
Each and every test has separate time duration as mention above table
- The questions in objective test except for the test of the General English will be bilingual such as English and Hindi.
- In the main examination test there is 1/4th negative mark deduct every wrong answer.
FAQ of SBI Clark Syllabus
What is syllabus of SBI clerk?
It is the syllabus of SBI Clark which is the main topic to cover in entrance examination.
Can we crack SBI clerk in 2 months?
Yes, But you cover SBI clerk exam pattern an syllabus.
Is SBI Clerk Exam tough?
Candidates are apply SBI Clark through online.
How many exams are in SBI clerk?
There is the two (Preliminary Exam and Main Exam) phase exams are in SBI clerk.
Visit Banks Jobs
- Apply Online for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021
- State Bank Of India Clark 2021 Vacancy 5121 – Apply Online
Tag: SBI bank clerk syllabus, SBI clerk exam pattern