Recruitment of Sports Authority of India 2021 – 320 Post Vacancy Apply Online Now
Post Name: – SAI (Sports Authority of India) Coach 2021 Online Form
Post-release Date:- 17-04-2021
SAI Total post vacancy:- 320
Quick Information Of Sports Authority of India: – This is the best opportunity for candidates to join SAI (Sports Authority of India) through this exam, SAI invites for coach and assistant coach recruitment on a contractual basis. Which candidates interested please read the advertisement and then apply for the Sports Authority of India coach and assistant coach form.
SAI (Sports Authority of India)
Assistant coach and Coach post-2021
Important instruction for applying Sports Authority of India Form
· Candidates start applying online from this date : 20-04-2021
· This the last date for applying online form : 20-05-2021
· This is the age limits of a candidate as on : 20-05-2021
· 45 years is the maximum age limits for applying to Coach post candidates
· 40 year is the maximum age limits for applying Assistant Coach post candidates
For more detail please go to the Sports Authority of India advertisement notice
Post vacancy detail for Assistant Coach 2021
|SL. No.||Category of the post||Post Vacancy|
|18||Kabaddi & Kho-Kho||7|
|20||Kayaking & Canoeing||6|
|Total Post No||220|
Qualification Eligibility of an assistant coach candidate:
- Diploma in the coaching of a recognized university of India.
- Participate in International sports/Olympic or Dronacharya Awardee.
How candidates apply for Assistant Coach: – Here is the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in to apply for an assistant coach. Only receive the online application form and another mode application form is not received by Sports Authority of India otherwise you rejected.
Salary for a Assistant Coach: 41,420-112,400
For any other doubt watch this Video
Post vacancy detail for Coach 2021
|S.N.||Category of the Post||Post Vacancy|
|17||Kabaddi & Kho-Kho||2|
|18||Kayaking & Canoeing||2|
Qualification Eligibility of a Coach candidate:
- Diploma in the coaching of the recognized university of India with 5 Years Experience.
- Participate in International sports/Olympic or Dronacharya Awardee with 2 Years Experience.
How candidates apply for Assistant Coach: – Here is the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in to apply for a coach. Only receive the online application form and another mode application form is not received by Sports Authority of India otherwise you rejected.
Salary for a Assistant Coach: 105,000-150,000
- Encyclopedia: Sports Encyclopedia
- Sports Biomechanics and Kinesiology: Physical Education M.P.Ed Textbook as per New Syllabus
- Physical Education and Sports Science (Book for All Competitive Exams D.S.S.S.B., K.V.S., N.V.S., T.G.T, P.G.T., U.G.C.)
- Book of Rules of Games and Sports
Visit another Post: