Post Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee
Post Release Date: 12-04-2022
Total Number of Vacancy: 225
Short Notices: Those candidates who are interested in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee officers they can apply online on NPCIL Recruitment Portal.
This “npcil recruitment” applies through GATE so those candidates are fulfil all eligibility criteria they can apply easily.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Apply Online for 255 Executive Trainee Posts
Most Important dates of Executive Trainee Posts
- Candidates are starting applying online application form with payment for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online on this date 13 April 2022.
- The last date of apply “npcil recruitment 2022” with payment is 28 April 2022.
Application Fees of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Those male candidates are belong from General, EWS & OBC categories they pay 500/- Rupees for NPCIL Recruitment Portal.
- For female candidates and SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-Serviceman categories candidates’ application fees are Zero. This means no need to pay any application fees for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 application form.
Age limit of NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Executive Trainee Posts
- From 28 April 2022 count your age limit
- 26 years is the maximum age limit for Generan and EWS categories candidates.
- 29 Years is the maximum age limit for OBC (NCL) categories candidates.
- For SC and ST categories candidates 31 years is the maximum age limit.
- Those candidates are belong from PWD (General & EWS ) categories but there maximum age limit is 36 Years.
- 39 Years is the maximum age limit for PWD (OBC) Categories Candidates.
- And those candidates are belong from PWD (SC & ST) category there maximum age limit is 41 Years.
As per the Indian Government’s rule, age relaxation is apply.
Details of vacancies for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Executive Trainee
|SL No||Name of Category||Total|
Those candidates are interested to apply “npcil recruitment” application form they must possess through BE/B.Tech/BSC (Engineer) and M.Tech.
Most Important link for NPCIL Executive Trainee Online Form 2022
- Candidates are starting to apply the NPCIL Recruitment Portal from 13 April 2022
- CLICK HERE to download the official advertisement form of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
- CLICK HERE to visit the official website of NPCIL Recruitment 2022.
May be interested in other jobs
FAQ Of NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 255 Executive Trainee Posts
Yes, Npcial is a government job on India Public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The NPCIL means Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
It is the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is a Public Sector Enterprise of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has release every year vacancy post to apply for NPCIL exam.
The NPCIL Salery is starting from 56,100 Rupees to 1,77,500 Rupees.